The current international pandemic from COVID-19 is currently impacting our business in the following ways:
Domestic Shipping: We are still working hard to get your orders processed and shipped in a timely manner. Please be aware that depending on the shipping destination, your package may experience delivery delays. USPS has been impacted by the pandemic and shipping times have been slower than usual. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further concerns.
- We work to ship out orders within 3 - 5 business days.
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Tracking updates are available typically within 1 day of shipping out.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
- If you wish to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package you are responsible for the new shipping cost. Unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable packages that are returned to us will be processed as a return and the original form of payment will be refunded, less any additional shipping expenses.
- We are not responsible for lost, misdelivered, or stolen packages, or packages that were sent to the address that was entered in at checkout that the customer failed to correct. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with the appropriate delivery service.
- We are not responsible for return shipping costs when returning items for a refund or for lost returns.